Friday, April 25, 2008

What I did on my Sumer Vacation.

Greetings Readers. I have been of line for a while, I was away form work for two short and busy weeks. Weeks where I found my self in Penticton and Nelson twice, Nakusp for a small majority of the time and a few very nice days Near Fruitvale meeting some new friends, human and other wise.

I am not feeling inclined to write overly much, but I will show off some of the goodies form my new camera. A really slick Canon PowerShot G9, its tough, it takes beautifully clear and sharp





3 comments:

Ien in the Kootenays said...

Nice, now where's Fruitvale?

MrHobbit said...

No where near that photo, I am looking out west across the Okagana valley at this point

Ien in the Kootenays said...

DUH! I meant, where are the pictures from Fruitvale!