Friday, April 3, 2009

Sex Part II



This unfortunate Blog has to wait almost a year before it can have a second sex blog. Now I do intend to and have kept the blog with a G rating. Sex posts are a seasonal thing as I am farther south this spring so the season comes sooner and with more energy. The plants come out quicker with more energy and don't wait for all the snow to go.



Up north the snow went slowly and the temperatures rose even slower. The ground would be bare of snow but there would still be a strong chill. Now in the south I find truly comfortable temperatures even as the snow lingers on the ground. The level of heat through that this latitude achieves was fully felt as I lay on my gut to shot some flowers.





Flowers the only Naked sex organs you can give to your grandparents.

1 comment:

chani said...

when i think spring i always thing of the crocus' sprouting in waterfield's fields...i miss those.