Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to School Value

Greetings Bloggies.

I have to say I like Walmart. Firstly I have to say that I am now in BCIT residence enjoying the state of not yet having started classes and the act of moving in. This moving in business took me to the Walmart super centre to stock up on uninteresting times.

As I had said I like Walmart, but it would seem that Walmart wants to like me even more. I was walking down this very long store
I passed several uninteresting signs for back to school sale priced items. The last one I saw just made me laugh. There front and centre, Just out side of the aisle with the pharmacy themed items was a back to school display. The top banner was average, with clip art style images of pencils rulers and scissors. Down below it got interesting, it was not a display case full of pens of paper, but KY Jelly, his and hers two packs. Yes it turns out back to school is the best time to get personal lubricant.

1 comment:

chani said...

HA HA HA!!! that is friggen awsome.